Sunday, January 26, 2014

Starting Over: Day 11

Let me back up for just one moment.

Thursday, January 23, 2014, Day 8:

"And we have 4 independent steps again!! No straps repositioning legs this time. The steps are not very controlled but 4 steps is still a nice starting place!! WTG Peanut!"

I was/am impressed and really surprised. I am excited to see where she will go from here.


Here are some videos of her using the walker today. She really has built up a lot of strength but as you can see in the videos she is still crouching (some due to lack of strength and some due to tightness in her hamstrings, I'm sure) but over all I think she is doing well and look forward to using these videos to look back at later as we continue to track her progress.

Most importantly, she is beginning to see herself as a walker and is working hard to get better. She also will go for the walker rather than crawling, that's important.


No comments:

Post a Comment